[Grok-dev] Re: grok.define_role

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:58:42 EDT 2007

On 8/2/07, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On 8/2/07, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman <janwijbrand at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >    class NicePermission(grok.Permission):
> > >        grok.name('my.NicePermission')
> > >        grok.title('A nice permission')
> >
> > I *hope* I have a bit of time to work on this before I leave for my
> > vacation comming weekend. It should not be very hard to implement.
>
> Cool!

After some "vacation-delay":

I just finished refactoring the grok.define_permission directive into
a grok.Permission component base class. It lives on the (now
incorrectly named) jw-define-roles-directive branch.

Before I merge it with the trunk, I'd like to invite others to have a
look at it. Please let me know if you find anything...

kind regards,
jw

--
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman