[Grok-dev] Grok CD

Armin C. Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Sun Jul 8 07:52:09 EDT 2007

Am 06.07.2007 um 14:34 schrieb Sebastian Ware:
> There was eventually consensus on that the caveman at least needs
> to be simplified.
If there is now a decision to go on with my attempts, I will force
into simplification to a higher abstraction (i.e. RedHat) and get a
simple head of "GROK - the character" with the tip of his club ito a
circular badge! This will be able to fit the needs in the website, on
T-Shirts and caps. The firts applications are the Sprint and the
FrosCon as Jan Ulrich wrote. I am in contact with him, an I think we
can provide some stuff that will impress both grokkers and the world
outside!

> We have put quite a lot of effort into the final design of the
> site. I think the consensus is to move ahead with what we have done
> so far. And put that energy into the framework and documentation. :)
1+

Am 07.07.2007 um 21:45 schrieb Martijn Faassen:
> I know you've been in communication with Felicia about some extra
> Grok images. Those are always cool to have! Please do coordinate
> the image work with Armin as well, as you might like a vector
> version and Armin's great at making those. :)

Thank you all for the feedback! I am happy to contribute there, even
when my GROK / Zope3 experience is in a very early state.

IMPORTANT
To make no irritation, this will not reduce the complexity of "GROK -
the character" when used in full size in illustrations, comic-strips
etc. Felicia and Martijn provided excellent posing scribbles in
addition to the lazy GROK we all know, so I can start to take things
further!

Armin
--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr infopair, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at infopair.com - http://www.infopair.com
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803