[Grok-dev] Re: Grok-CD

Armin C. Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Tue Jul 10 08:21:52 EDT 2007

Am 10.07.2007 um 12:12 schrieb Jan Ulrich Hasecke:

> He also likes the design work itself. Maybe it is not all finished,
> but generally it works. Only the very end of the grip could be
> slightly thicker (as baseball bats have). And we should try out
> other colors, to finally find the best solution.
Nice to have the external feedback! This is absolutely important,
because we all are so involved.

The point with the even more grippy end is a good point because the
baseball bats are "archetypes" everybody understands without verbal
communication. That is the aim of the development we do!

I gave this a try and you can see the reult here.
I also tried to go more horizontal with the club like Sebastian
suggested.  The club is extended in lenght too. But then it needed
similar proportions because I want it to work in small sizes. It took
up all the new space ;-)

More horizontal club with knuckle grip. Colour version. Typo with
extended spacing!http://www.dzug.org/marketing/corporate-design/grok/
grok-signet-knuckleclub_bro.png/view

More horizontal club with knuckle grip. Outline version. Typo with
extended spacing!http://www.dzug.org/marketing/corporate-design/grok/
grok-signet-knuckleclub_ol.png/view

Armin
--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr infopair, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at infopair.com - http://www.infopair.com
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803