[Grok-dev] Re: Grok-CD

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Jul 10 16:49:32 EDT 2007

Well it has a mighty erection, no doubt... ;)

The work looks better and better. I have full confidence that you
will nail it. The latter iterations are well composed. I wanted to
give you another idea to consider that has some practical benefits.

I won't be checking my email until Thursday. But I will really be
looking forward to seeing what you have come up with then :)

Mvh Sebastian