[Grok-dev] Re: Vocabulary registration

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Tue Mar 13 16:40:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

That vocabularies registered as global utilities are not available in
the Vocabulary registry occurs only in my doctests. Once I had tests
passing (by manually registering vocab directly with
getVocabularyRegistry()) I went on to try the editform in a running
instance. The first try with vocabulary registered with global_utility
works fine!

Best regards,
The boy who cried 'wolf'.
Darryl