[Grok-dev] Portlets (and maybe other skinning).

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:44:30 EDT 2007

On 3/18/07, Darryl Cousins <darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz> wrote:
> This seems not quite right to me. I like the way grok currently does not
> enforce a 'main template' onto all views.

How do you mean?

> I was thinking that skins and layers perhaps should come first.

But as long as the templates doesn't use a main template, skins and
layers make no difference. And if we enforce the use of a main
template, then we are stuck with ZPT templates. It seems to me that it
would be better if the view was unaware of skins and layers.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64