[Grok-dev] Re: ANN: megrok.quarry

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed May 2 16:21:51 EDT 2007

kevin at mcweekly.com, on 2007-05-02:
> Megrok.quarry is an experimental skins and layers implementation
> available today for Grok.  It features the ability to re-use templates
> from any package or module on the python path using dotted notation.
>
> Also included is a Viewlets implementation based on Lennart Regebro's
> megrok.viewlet package but enhanced to be more view-like. So familiar
> functions like url are available along with all of the new ones like
> template and layer.

Great, thanks Kevin!

> Repository
> svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/megrok.quarry/trunk/
>
> Comments, questions, critiques and patches welcome.

The chances that I am doing something very easy very wrong are
astronomical, but I get this error when trying to start a grok
instance with megrok.quarry:

  File "/opt/zope/3.3.1/lib/python/zope/configuration/config.py", line 487, in factory
    raise ConfigurationError("Unknown directive", ns, n)
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/maurits/svn/megrok.quarry/parts/instance/etc/site.zcml", line 3.2-3.50
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/maurits/svn/megrok.quarry/parts/instance/etc/package-includes/020-megrok.quarry-meta.zcml", line 1.0-1.52
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/maurits/svn/megrok.quarry/src/megrok/quarry/meta.zcml", line 1.0
    ConfigurationError: ('Unknown directive', u'http://namespaces.zope.org/grok', u'grok')

Are others seeing this too, or do I need to read more about buildout
so that I might learn what I am actually supposed to be doing? :)

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]
            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/