[Grok-dev] Re: ANN: megrok.quarry

Kevin Smith kevin at mcweekly.com
Wed May 2 18:45:45 EDT 2007

Hi Maurits,

Thanks for checking it out. Unfortunately I neglected a *major* check-in
and besides being completely broken :)  the buildout was incomplete.

It's whole now, has a self-contained buildout as of r75031 and includes
a demo. Installation/usage instructions are TBD. Currently I add it as a
develop egg to my existing project.

Kevin Smith