[Grok-dev] Re: Organizing the further development effort

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri May 25 03:13:43 EDT 2007

This suggestion might be absolutely nuts, but... how about setting up
a paypal account where one could donate to the documentation project.

Maybe it would also be possible to outsource the docs writing so as
to get a reasonable bang for the buck, say in India, Polen, Russia,
or the Baltic states. This way maybe the core brains could keep focus
on the core development but we would still have momentum in the docs
department. If these guys keep an eye on the test code as well, they
could double as a lightweight QA-team.

I would without hesitation donate EUR 100 to such an effort if I knew
others would too. Maybe I could even se which revisions I have
sponsored :) that would be fun and cool.

Regards Sebastian