[Grok-dev] Re: The Mammoth-Herd Example

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Mon Sep 10 23:38:16 EDT 2007

On 9/10/07, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Thanks for doing this work! We need to update the website so we point
> to the right one. It'd also be nice if this were checked into a
> grokapps area (or perhaps grok examples) on svn.zope.org...
>
> Luciano, Darryl, can you two coordinate and take care of moving this
> code and updating the website? Please?

Sure, I can help with this.

We currently don't have a separate place for simple examples as
opposed to "apps". The grokapps dir contains real apps like kirbi and
toy examples like AnimalTree. Grokstar and Grokwiki have their own
traditional places, but perhaps should be moved to grokapps as well.

What do you think? Keep simple apps and real apps together under
grokapps? I usually prefer flat structures, especially since we don't
have hundreds of apps (yet).

Regards,

Luciano