[Grok-dev] Re: testsetup and grokdocs

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Fri Apr 25 15:29:14 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Merge away, I'd say. The best way to get a review on a branch is to
> merge it, I've found. :)
>
> So that'd be a merge of testsetup into the trunk,

Done now. Introductory docs can be found here:

  http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/tests-with-grok-testing

Many thanks to Peter Bengtsson for writing that document!

>  a merge of the
> docgroks stuff into the trunk,

This is next to come, will happen before the sprint.

>  and the creation of a 0.12 brach (from
> our 0.12 tag), where you rip the test setup out for a future 0.12.1
> release.

I already buildt a testsetup-less branch based on a copy of tags/0.12.
Should this branch be named 'branches/0.12'? What after all are those
0.10 and 0.11 branches in 'branches/'? What's their purpose and what's
the difference to tags/0.10, tags/0.11 etc.? This might be a silly
question but it's still a mystery to me :-)

>  Of course the old test setup should also be ripped out of the
> trunk.

Of course. They cannot coexist in one world :-)

Kind regards,

--
Uli