[Grok-dev] Re: testsetup and grokdocs

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Apr 25 11:17:51 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Uli Fouquet wrote:
> there are now three Grok branches with testsetup stuff hanging around in
> the repository. I'd like to get rid of them ASAP by merging one of them
> into the trunk. One version (ulif-testsetup-pre0.13) provides improved
> testsetup support, while another (ulif-no-testsetup) is a version of the
> 0.12 release with testsetup support ripped out at all.
>
> Furthermore I'd like to merge the docgroks branch into the trunk, which
> uses sphinx as documentation engine. Currently I have to port back every
> change in the trunks doc/ dir to this branch, which would not be
> necessary any more, when I could merge this branch.
>
> Any opinions about that?

Merge away, I'd say. The best way to get a review on a branch is to
merge it, I've found. :)

So that'd be a merge of testsetup into the trunk, a merge of the
docgroks stuff into the trunk, and the creation of a 0.12 brach (from
our 0.12 tag), where you rip the test setup out for a future 0.12.1
release. Of course the old test setup should also be ripped out of the
trunk.