[Grok-dev] Re: the website, nouns and verbs

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jan 4 08:15:55 EST 2008

Sebastian Ware wrote:
> I still miss the verb "Download" that was available in original design.
>
>   http://www.urbantalk.se/DEVELOPER/grok_3

I agree we need this back. There needs to be an obvious place where
people can download it on the homepage, and the sidebar isn't enough.

It'd have an installation quickstart there and pointers on where to go
next.

Eventually it's quite possible we'll have new ways to download (all eggs
at once into a pre-prepared buildout, say) that may be more reliable or
just have a better "feel" than a lot of independent HTTP accesses as our
buildout story does now. That would of course also belong on that page.