[Grok-dev] New grokproject release?

Tim Terlegård tim.terlegard at valentinewebsystems.se
Wed Jul 9 01:40:34 EDT 2008

On Jul 7, 2008, at 5:08 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

> I would very much like to see a new grokproject release soonish. I'd
> be happy to make the release, I'm just wondering whether there's
> anything left to be done. As far as I can tell, it's just the
> version pinning that was on Martijn's list. If we pinned the recipes
> and zc.buildout itself, would that be ok for now? We could always
> pin PasteScript, grokproject's own dependency, in a later release,
> once we've figured out how ;)

I tried the grokproject trunk now inside a virtualenv. I'm getting an
error.
This seems to be due to bin/buildout using 1.0.1 of zc.buildout. I
have more
recent versions in my global eggs directory, but somehow they are not
used.
If I change bin/buildout to using 1.0.6 things are fine. This is the
error I get
after creating a new project and running buildout.

/tmp/projtest/hula $ ./bin/buildout
Develop: '/private/tmp/projtest/hula/.'
Unused options for buildout: 'download-directory'.
Updating eggbasket.
Installing app.
While:
   Installing app.

An internal error occured due to a bug in either zc.buildout or in a
recipe being used:

TypeError:
install() got an unexpected keyword argument 'allow_hosts'

/Tim