[Grok-dev] Re: inaccurate documentation in grok book

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Tue Jun 24 16:08:19 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hey David,
>
> David Bain wrote:
>> Just pointing out that http://grok.zope.org/documentation/book
>> mentions that when you run: grokproject Sample
>>
>> you will be prompted as follows:
>>
>> Enter module (Name of a demo Python module placed into the package)
>> ['app.py']:
>>

>> This doesn't happen anymore. Last time I mentioned it, I was told
>> that this was updated in the trunk, but the change is still not
>> present on the site.
>
> Yes, if only we had the Sphinx workflow worked out, then we could simply
> publish the book from SVN again. Right now it's a bit too much copy &
> paste into Plone for my tastes to actually do it...

Not knowing how Grok does this, perhaps you could simple make Sphinx use
the grok.zope.org template and then use Apache to vhost /whatever from
static files created with Sphinx?

If you want an in-Plone solution, then using XML-RPC or possibly WebDAV
or FTP to push unstyled .html files would be another low-impedance option.

Martin