[Grok-dev] Re: sprint mini-report 6 (last day wrapup)

Kamon Ayeva kamon.ayeva at gmail.com
Tue May 6 04:07:44 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Thanks for the great time we spent at the sprint and for your hard work.

I was also thinking there should be a subject for the "Zope2 support". It
would be great if a group of people start using five.grok and report about
their experiences so it gains in terms of bug fixing and spread.
I for one would like to start using it (just with its current directive
coverage, to start) in Plone projects. Is there a stable svn branch
available ?

Regards,
Kamon