[Grok-dev] grokcore.viewlet ready to release

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 09:08:03 EDT 2008

Sylvain Viollon wrote:
>    Does anyone have some time to just look at that extension and
> check I didn't miss something obvious JW, Philipp ?

Looking at it quickly, I have two remarks:

1) The order() directive always felt more generically useful than just
for viewlets, even if it is still only used for viewlets. Would it be an
idea to give this directive a more generic place? Or is it more or less
easy to do that later in time when we actually have a use for the
order() directive outside of viewlets?

2) I guess you want to "port" the Grok-trunk to make use of
grokcore.viewlets asap?

(isn't it great to see even more packages split off of Grok!)

Kind regards,
jw