[Grok-dev] debug.ini breaks the admin ui

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Apr 17 08:41:07 EDT 2009

Hi there,

If you install Grok besides the issue of getting the wrong version of
grokui.admin, it also doesn't work when you use debug.ini. That doesn't
actually help the installation experience either.

When I go to localhost:8080 instead of seeing the admin screen I see an
error page (because the system raises Unauthorized).

I still believe that we should make debug.ini ignore Unauthorized and
NotFound and actually let them be interpreted properly by Zope. These
are not exceptions we want to debug.