[Grok-dev] ZTK and zopeapp

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 21:34:29 EST 2009

Paul Wilson wrote:
> 2009/12/31 Martin Aspeli<optilude+lists at gmail.com>:
>> /me guesses somewhere east of Newcastle, where the ale is brown, the
>> flat caps are still in fashion, and the weather is even worse than it is
>> further south

Mmm.. by east, I meant west. :)

> I live in Leeds, and we meet at the University of Leeds - but it's the
> West Yorkshire and Humberside usergroup.

That is far North.

> You're British aren't you? I take it you are one of those southerner
> types, who owns a cappucino maker, eats sun-dried tomatoes and calls
> mushie-peas "guacamole"??

Mmm... honorary Londoner, though I live in Australia now. I learned
quickly though that anything outside the M25 is to be treated with some
suspicion. :p

(actually, I studied at Warwick, I spent a fair amount of time outside
the M25, and my northerner friends speak highly of Leeds)

Martin