[Grok-dev] Grok Wikipedia Entry Marked As Advertisement

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Jan 20 10:59:42 EST 2009

Maybe one could add some more references and rephrase "a step forward
to" and write something like:

"Grok removes the extensive configuration required in Zope 3, making
it more similar to other popular web frameworks such as TurboGears,
Pylons and Django."

And I think one should list useful component that are incorporated in
Grok:

   http://grok.zope.org/about/components

Mvh Sebastian