[Grok-dev] Exporting Apps

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 07:25:26 EST 2009

On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 10:27 +0100, Sebastian Ware wrote:
> Yes. The snag being that one needs multiple Grok instances running and
> with many instances that till eventually cause swapping. So it would
> probably benefit from running on a solid state disk.

The other snag I thought about after writing that idea is that a ZODB
doesn't allow multiple running Zope applications to read/write to it;
does it?  My case requires that.

So, I guess if the apps grow that much or have to be separated there is
always the option of a relational storage later on.

Cheers,
Tim