[Grok-dev] Which text-roles and directives can be used for Grok documentation?

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Fri Mar 27 04:05:42 EDT 2009

The tutorial Contribute to the Grok Documentation states in part 2,

http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/contribute-to-the-grok-documentation/restructured-text-rest-extensions

that an extended set of text-roles and directives is available on the
web site. I couldn't find the info about them, though.

Anybody has an idea where to look?

I also collected some notes going through the Grok Tutorial, and George
Hu sent me his, too. Who is maintaining the tutorial, so (s)he can
evalutate them whether they're useful to incorporate?

Thanks,

Roger