[Grok-dev] Which text-roles and directives can be used for Grok documentation?

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Fri Mar 27 06:55:01 EDT 2009

Hi there,

Roger Erens wrote:
> The tutorial Contribute to the Grok Documentation states in part 2,
>
> http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/contribute-to-the-grok-documentation/restructured-text-rest-extensions
>
> that an extended set of text-roles and directives is available on the
> web site. I couldn't find the info about them, though.
>
> Anybody has an idea where to look?

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ulif.rest/0.1.0 lists the missing roles and
directives of `ulif.rest` package. I think this is used on
grok.zope.org.

> I also collected some notes going through the Grok Tutorial, and George
> Hu sent me his, too. Who is maintaining the tutorial, so (s)he can
> evalutate them whether they're useful to incorporate?

I think Kevin Teague is our chief doc-man. Don't know whether there is
someone 'in-charge' for the tutorial only, but you might send your
proposals to the list as the tutorial was at least extended by several
people.

Best regards,

--
Uli