[Grok-dev] Internationalisation, is the howto current? (SOLUTION)

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Mar 27 15:22:54 EDT 2009

Unfortunately, the howto seems to be slightly outdated. I have now
managed to get it working by:

-updating buildout.cfg; site.zcml=

               <configure i18n_domain="myproject"
                        xmlns:i18n="http://namespaces.zope.org/i18n">
               <i18n:registerTranslations directory="locales" />

-putting the locales directory in

     parts/app/locales

-running bin/buildout

I think this is the way it should be done.

Mvh Sebastian