[Grok-dev] traject, megrok.traject released

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Nov 16 10:26:30 EST 2009

Martin Aspeli wrote:
[snip]
> This looks really cool. Do you have any feeling for whether it might
> work under five.grok in Zope 2.12 too?

Thanks!

traject will work. It will install __parent__ pointers and not
acquisition but in 2.12 that shouldn't be a problem.

megrok.traject I don't know. It builds on Grok's traverser, and that
would need to be made to work in Zope 2 if it doesn't already. More
importantly it also messes around with the traversal stack in
zope.publisher.

megrok.traject is very small though so even redoing in terms of Zope 2
traversal shouldn't be a lot of work.