[Grok-dev] megrok.menu

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:00:25 EDT 2009

Hello Grokkers,

I'm currently using a lot the package megrok.menu. However, i'm
unhappy of its current state. I did some minor changes to it recently.
These are only temporary. I'd like to discuss this package future with
the people using it. So, if you're a user of megrok.menu, please, show
up, otherwise i'll change everything there and I think it should be.
I'd VERY interested into exchanging ideas and deciding of its fate.
You can already have a look at the changes I did today.

Hoping to get some reactivity !
-Souheil "trollfot"