[Grok-dev] Unauthorized, but only on the upgraded Grok project (bug in 1.0b2?)

Lacko Roman rlacko at gratex.com
Wed Oct 21 18:43:26 EDT 2009

Hi,
I upgraded my old grok project from v. 0.14 to v. 1.0 and i have same problem,
but when i replaced in file site.zcml this:
      <grant permission="zope.View"
             principal="zope.Anybody" />
      <grant permission="zope.app.dublincore.view"
             principal="zope.Anybody" />
with this:
      <grant permission="zope.View"
             principal="zope.Everybody" />
      <grant permission="zope.app.dublincore.view"
             principal="zope.Everybody" />
it worked.
But i don't understand why :)

Regards