[Grok-dev] Cannot easyinstall grokproject

Milind Khadilkar zedobject at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 19:09:22 EDT 2009

Thanks, Uli. Also thanks for reposting to the list. It was my mistake.

I successfully (but reluctantly) installed grokproject on the installed
python (i.e. without the virtual environment). I wonder what will break with
my other python/zope applications.

The Python I am using is the MS Windows installable version 2.5.4

Regards
Milind