[Grok-dev] Neanderthal II possible sprint topics

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:06:15 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 16:55 +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> * What's necessary to make Grok with Python 2.6?

I hope this is a major topic.  With Uli's help I have a version of OSHIP
http;//launchpad.net/oship that runs on Python 2.6  it is MESSY getting
there but it sure is nice to see it work.

Other than the CodeView/View w/render() changes I think it is backwards
compatible with Grok 1.0a4 on Python 2.5 (not 100% certain).

Being Python 2.6 compatible would make the life of my users much easier,
which of course makes my life easier. ;-)

Thanks for all the hard work guys.....

--Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc

Skype ID == (upon request)
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home