[Grok-dev] Neanderthal II possible sprint topics

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Tue Sep 8 15:47:48 EDT 2009

On 2009-09-08, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:

> * We got to release Grok 1.0. I prefer to get that over with on day 1. A
> few people should review the issues and then release.

The two things that pop into my head as "that needs checking/decisions":

- zope.something.wsgi had a small bug with not using zope.conf product
  configuration.  Uli has fixed it, but this needs/needed a new
  zope.something.wsgi release.  Needs checking whether it happened.

- The multiple-templates-in-one-dir-gives-unneeded-warnings bug: integrate the
  branch that's available or not?

> * Merge new template registration branch into grokcore.view. We cleaned
> this up, this needs a final review and a merge.

Ah, ok.  That's my above point 2 :-)

> * Investigate the use of hurry.resource as an official part of Grok
> proper. Also look at integrating z3c.hashedresource by default

Some colleages are drooling all over their keyboards in sheer delight
everytime they hear "hurry.resource".  So +1 on that from the it-is-useful
viewpoint.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org