[Grok-dev] Grok & the lack of good documentation

grokomobil battlefox at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 02:31:32 EDT 2009

Jep, the right balance between simplicity and complexity is not found yet in
the tutorials.
Maybe because ppl still think that increasing the complexity will result in
a complicated tutorial. In fact, that's not true: It's rather a question of
the writers skills in making explanations if the tutorial is easy to
understand or not.