[Grok-dev] Grok & the lack of good documentation

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Sep 8 10:42:09 EDT 2009

Sebastian Ware wrote:
> I have added a link to that post to the page:
>
>    http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/contribute-to-the-grok-documentation
>
> If someone objects, feel free to remove it.

I think better would be to take the mailing list message, clean it up,
and integrate it into that (or another) document. That's one way to
generate documentation; you take what people write and clean it up and
start maintaining it.

This is also why I'm in favor of people adding more documentation to the
SVN documentation (that's generated with Sphinx). If people are too
daunted checking into grok/doc I'd be happy to separate the 'doc'
directory out into a separate grok-doc package or something like that.
(one benefit of keeping it integrated is that it's clear which
documentation belongs to which Grok version)