[Grok-dev] Final touches for a 1.0 "proper"

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Sep 28 05:13:29 EDT 2009

I believe we still have community documentation that isn't updated.
The least we should do is clearly mark them as

   "This document hasn't been verified with Grok 1.0 and may be
outdated."

Preferably with an explanation on the community docs process and link
to the Grok-doc information.

If we don't do this, it will reflect badly on the great work that has
been done. I would argue that this is a show stopper.

Mvh Sebastian