[Grok-dev] Summary of the Grok meeting (2010-12-02)

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:30:18 EST 2010

On Dec 2, 2010, at 12:20 PM, Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:
>     D. In order to release the new Grok, with the latest work on
>     martin and grokcore.component, we need to assert the state of
>     the grokcore.view branch about the template registry.
>
>     Concerns : nobody wants to do it.
>
>     Decisions : Someone has to, though, but not alone. Sylvain agreed
>     to have a look into it with the help of J-W (and Souheil if he
>     can help in anything.)

Sylvain, if you like to, you'd be very welcome in our R'dam office next tuesday. I could come to Infrae's office instead of course.

regards, jw

p.s. Thanks Souheil for the meeting report.

p.s.p.s. We could consider adding the meeting reports to the automatically build documentation too BTW, like is done for the ztk release team meetings.