[Grok-dev] grokcore.view 2.1 and Zope 2.

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Thu Dec 2 11:26:29 EST 2010

Hello,

 There is a new option to redirect in Zope 3 it seems. trusted:

File '/usr/home/sylvain/buildout/eggs/grokcore.view-2.1-py2.7.egg/grokcore/view/components.py', line 51 in redirect
  url, status=status, trusted=trusted)
TypeError: redirect() got an unexpected keyword argument 'trusted'

 It annoy me a lot as it doesn't exist in Zope 2, and so my application
 just fails.

 Does anyone use this feature ?

 If you set true, it ValueError if the redirect is not in the same
 domain than the site. It is not really documented (like everything),
 and well, not correctly named probably. Probably it should even not be
 checked there.

 Regards,

 Sylvain,

--