[Grok-dev] Grok and chameleon

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:15:59 EST 2010

When i first started Dolmen, a year ago, I used Chameleon as a base
template engine.
Things are : the syntax is not 100% compatible with the current one.
It means adapting templates that already exist.
The speed gain is not that important, on well structured pages. So I
dropped it. I thought people might be confused to have to learn other
languages.
But, if it's shipped as default, then, it might be interesting
That were my .02