[Grok-dev] [OT] Marketing: noSQL?

Toni Mueller support at oeko.net
Fri Feb 12 08:51:33 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm aware that this is not the right forum to talk about this, but due
to lack of a better place, I'd like to throw the idea out here into the
open:

Recent hype has it to mention databases that don't require/offer SQL.
See http://nosql-database.org/ for an overview. From my perspective,
the ZODB would fit "perfectly" into this scheme of a database that has
no SQL, right? If you think this way and can say something meaningful
about it, it would be great if you could add an appropriate entry to
this site. If you can't, but suspect someone else can, please notify
him or her about this issue.

TIA!

Kind regards,
--Toni++