[Grok-dev] Values from another document before rendering

Kathy Manwaring kathy at perfectnotes.com.au
Fri Feb 12 16:18:30 EST 2010

Thanks to everyone for looking at this for me yesterday.
As I said, it was late on Friday - and obviously I wasn't thinking as
clearly as I could have been... I have worked out overnight how to deal
with this - I will use the default site value (which I can get) and then
use Ajax to amend the list of options if the user changes the site value
on the form. (Which is what I am doing in the other product).
Kathy