[Grok-dev] Pending removal of KSS-howtos, will they be missed?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Feb 17 05:32:46 EST 2010

Excellent Uli!

Your commitment has me convinced :) I have updated the Blueprint of
adding-ajax-with-kss-to-grok and changed the versions according to
your review. It is now not market outdated.

I will assign you as a Guest Doc Grokstar to update

   using-a-kss-plugin-in-grok-for-drag-and-drop

Could you look at this as well (it is short):

   using-kss-actions-on-a-view

Mvh Sebastian