[Grok-dev] a box for the book on grok.zope.org?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Feb 23 13:40:43 EST 2010

Hi there,

Thanks guys for doing this! Packt has generously offered the Grok
project a small % of the proceeds of the book. I've chatted with the
Zope Foundation so that they can receive this money and hold it for the
Grok project. It likely won't be much, but who knows it might buy us
some beers at a sprint sometime.

A few requests:

* can the image be a link to the book website? right now people need to
hunt a little for the link to get the book, we should make it easy.

* I'm asking Packt whether they want us to use a special URL that allows
them to track how many hits they get through our website (I know they
asked some of us to use these in our blogs, etc), and I'm okay with
helping them figure this out. Once I obtain this URL I'll get back to
you so we can update the links we have to the book page.

Thanks again!