[Grok-dev] New grokcore for messages

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Mar 2 12:53:29 EST 2010

Hi there,

Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:
> There, I'd like to start the package "grokcore.messages" and I'd like
> Grok gurus' opinions, objections or input, to try, sort this situation
> and come up with the most acceptable solution !

+1 on this. But let's call it "grokcore.message", singular, not
"messages". We try to default to singular in package names unless we
have a great reason to make it multiple.

If you used grokcore.view and and grokcore.message together in an
application, you would expect View.flash to be available. Does this mean
that grokcore.view needs to depend on grokcore.message?