[Grok-dev] Linking to the Grok Documentation

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Thu Nov 25 05:35:55 EST 2010

Hello,

  I am currently writing documentation for Silva. I would like
  to know if it is safe to link to the Official Grok Documentation,
  like to
  http://grok.zope.org/doc/current/reference/components.html#views

  Or is to called to change (like to be replaced by an UnOfficial Grok
  Documentation) ?

  As good to know, I made some extensions to Sphinx, who are not
  released yet:

  https://hg.infrae.com/sphinxcontrib.infrae/

  This contains a Pygment lexer for Buildout syntax (to get the line
  number working), an autointerface and autoevent directive, based a
  long time ago on repoze.sphinx.autointerface. I can tell you more
  about it if you are interested on IRC.

  Sylvain.

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae