[Grok-dev] Linking to the Grok Documentation

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Nov 25 13:18:37 EST 2010

Sylvain, are you aware of sphinx.ext.intersphinx? It should handle external references for you and be more robust in case things get moved around.

This is what we found one could do:

"""
Add sphinx.ext.intersphinx to conf.py...

 extensions = ['sphinx.ext.autodoc', 'sphinx.ext.doctest', 'sphinx.ext.todo', 'sphinx.ext.intersphinx']

...and add the reference to the objects.inv...

  intersphinx_mapping = {
      'grok': ('http://grok.zope.org/doc/1.2.1', None),
      }

Find links that can be refered to: