[Grok-dev] Grok Sprint

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Fri Feb 3 00:07:45 UTC 2012

2012/2/2 Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com>:
> Hi there,
>
> I'd like to experiment with a port of Grok to Pyramid. We got the original
> Grok together in little over a week on top of the ZTK (well, Zope 3 at the
> time) and that was partially the design process.

Hello

During Caipirinha Sprint last year (see http://goo.gl/xAU0s) I've been
working wiht Jim to use Formlib with Pyramid and it was very
interesting, if no one is doing this i plan to do a release whenever
possible.... so i liked very much the experience and I'd be interested
to join to an effort to get Grok working with Pyramid, although I'd
need to join you remotely.

Do you think it would be possible to join not being there in person ?.

Kind Regards
Roberto Allende

--
http://robertoallende.com