[Grok-dev] overriding default form templates

Joshua Immanuel josh at hipro.co.in
Wed Sep 12 09:43:28 UTC 2012

Hello,

This is what I figured out. For my layout macros I was using chameleon
template files (.cpt extension) but while overriding form templates I
was using .pt template files. So, I changed all template files to .pt
extension. Correspondingly, I changed all the template expressions
(view.<something> to view/<something>) and macro access expression from
"path:context/@@<viewname>/template/macros/<macro-name>" to
"context/@@<viewname>/macros/<macro-name>"

Now everything works fine in grok 1.5.5 (without removing
'grokcore.chameleon' package from setup.py)

Is this the preferred way of overriding default form templates?

--
Joshua Immanuel
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited