[Grok-doc] TASK: Merge "Automatic form generation" howto with forms tutorial

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Feb 16 03:18:46 EST 2010

THE OBJECTIVE of this task is to merge the automatic-form-generation
howto with the work-with-forms tutorial. We should also remove the
dependency on z3c.widget as per Martijns comments in the Blueprint.

   http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/automatic-form-generation
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/doc-automatic-form-generation

   http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/work-with-forms
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/doc-work-with-forms

Who wants to do this? I also need a self imposed deadline. :)

Completing this task by the self imposed deadline will render one
Grokstar*.

Mvh Sebastian

* Grokstars are super-amazing and will bring greate happiness and
infinite fortune to those who receive them.