[Interface-dev] [Fwd: Re: Interfaces status and coordination]

Fred Drake fred at zope.com
Thu Jun 3 01:51:42 EDT 2004

On Monday 31 May 2004 06:03 pm, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
 > In addition to Glyph's question, other random notes -
 >
 > 1. Are the main APIs stable now that zope3 has hit alpha?
 >
 > If the answer is yes I'm switching Twisted to zope.interface this or
 > next week in subversion.

Not sure if there's already been a response... if not, here's mine:  If it's
not stable, it will be when we release the first beta, which we're planning
to today (Thursday).  I should sleep before that, though.  ;-)

Do you want a published release, similar to what I sent you a few weeks ago?
We'll be glad to get one out quickly if that would help.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation