[Interface-dev] module-level interface

John Lenton jlenton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:51:16 EDT 2005

[whoops! sorry about that]

In a system I'm working on (Cimarr=F3n) there are 'skins' that are
modules that must provide a certain interface, and part of that
interface are classes that must provide a certain interface. Is there
any way to use zope.interface so that the skin loader can verify the
skin's adhesion to the interface? So far I've only been able to
specify that the module provide the classes, but not that the classes
provide the interfaces. Any pointers?

--
John Lenton (jlenton at gmail.com) -- Random fortune:
Don't anthropomorphise computers and cars, They hate that.