[Interface-dev] Advisor Metaclasses and Alternate Pythons (including Py3)

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat Mar 28 10:27:48 EDT 2009

Hey,

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 4:02 PM,  <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Jim mentioned to me that maybe I should get an SVN account to do this.
> I could also try experimenting with bzr-svn if that's not actually a
> good idea for some reason though ;).

Glyph, I'm not sure how any people are listening on this list anymore
(and I'm not sure from Barry's answer he knew you were talking about
fixing zope.interface :). You may want to mail to zope-dev instead.
That list is less scary than it seems; we're trying very hard to move
Zope to a collection of libraries and you'd be very welcome there if
you want to improve a particular library. (If not, complain to me and
I'll bash some heads together :)

If you want an SVN account by all means, we can get you set up with
one too, but you'll need to fill in our contributor agreement:

http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/ImpatientPeoplesGuideToRequestingCommitPrivileges

Regards,

Martijn