[ZDP] Re: [Zope] reality check

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@hotmail.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:34:15 GMT

Hi Folks (Tom, Rik),

Uh, thing's hasn't gone well, has it ?

Sorry for not showing up for the last month, but my trip to Indonesia last
month was longer than expected (well, 3 weeks longer). I've just arrived
here in Italy this early week.

The email that I used last time : dody_g@eles.com is no longer functional,
because I would be leaving for New York January 3 next year. (and the past 4
weeks worth of emails are gone as well). Yeah, so update your address book
to dody_g@hotmail.com

So my state of knowledge of the current situation is from yesterday's email.
How's the writing style guide going ?

I'll need to get up to speed with things. I read that Rik has had draft 3 on
his chapter. Can anyone send it to me ?..Btw, if anyone still has my draft1
on DTML chapter, can you send it to me as well ? I've lost the file (as well
the draft 3 Python, but that I can retrieve from the home page). If not, I
have to rewrite the chapter from scratch again.

dody